We are looking for a full-time ABA Clinical Assistant to support our homes and clinicians in the Waterbury/Southington and surrounding areas.
The ABA Clinical Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Will provide direct/in-home training for a minimum of 4 hours a shift unless otherwise specified by supervisor.
- Assist in the development of functional behavior assessments.
- Assist in the development, review, and implementation of client-specific behavior plans and specific behavioral protocols.
- Accurately collect and clearly report data on specified behaviors; provide daily record notes.
- Train and develop staff both in office and in homes.
- Effectively communicate with staff, families, supervisors, funders, and all others involved.
- Manage staff schedules, handle oncall, act as first point of communication for families and staff.
- Gather materials, help develop curriculums, and assist clinicians as necessary.
- Assist in training activities for newly hired clinical assistants, as needed.
- Assist in the assessment of adaptive, leisure and self-help skills, potential reinforcers and problem behaviors.
- Candidate preferred who has completed or enrolled in a master’s level Applied Behavior Analysis program.
- Associate degree required at minimum.
- One year ABA experience.
- Competitive Salary
- Company laptop, printer, phone, and other tools for providing services
- Opportunities for growth
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supervision hours towards BCBA certification
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Paid mileage when going from home to home
Wednesday-Saturday; need for additional schedule as necessary.