A Brand New Day provides services for toddler-age children through age 21.
The process for obtaining services is simple:
- Obtain a diagnostic assessment performed by a psychologist.
- Contact A Brand New Day to put in an application.
- If your application is accepted, A Brand New Day will then obtain appropriate pre-authorizations, schedule appointments with the child and the family, complete assessments, provide recommendations, and develop a treatment plan.
What to expect once services begin:
- The clinician and behavior technician will meet with the child and the caregiver(s).
- The behavior technician will implement goals accordingly (e.g., toilet training, communication training, social skills, how to play with others, etc.).
- The behavior technician will implement behavioral strategies to reduce problem behaviors.
- The behavior technicians will collect data for Clinician to monitor individual’s progress.
- The clinician will supervise the behavior technician and provide additional training.
- The clinician will meet with the family periodically to discuss progress and provide parent / caregiver training.